Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Penelope Press

Well, it could be worse. "Infusion Press," isn't going to cut it. Upon further examination the website is taken, and there are other companies named similarly. And it sounds less cool when I haven't been drinking anyway. So I marched into the Minnesota Secretary of State office this afternoon and filed the papers. It is official, I am now the sole owner, investor, and employee of....drum roll...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
..
...
...
...
....
....
....
.....
.....
......
.......



Penelope Press LLC

(I know - I renamed the title so you already knew that. Or was it reverse psychology?)

Any logo ideas? Maybe P.J. Whiskerhausen will make an appearance.

2 comments:

Barmy said...

Very nice. There's something about the name Penelope that suggests something grand yet wonderfully playful.

I'm not sure if you have designer contacts for the logo but if not, I happen to know a few good people who may be able to help you out for a decent price (beer).

Speaking of, I will be throwing a b-day bash around Feb. 23rd and would love to commission some beer, if possible?

Mark said...

Whew. Glad you like it - I think choosing a name was as hard as writing the book.

I would be delighted to brew for your birthday! My beer-4-hire schedule happens to be 100% open at the moment, so any one of my delectable ale recipes is available. I'll get you the info.

I do have a design company hired for this one. Not sure if they consider beer currency though. Perhaps negotiations will be in order for the next one.